Ohio Registered Agent Services
For just $49 a year, our Ohio Registered Agent LLC team offers professional registered agent service—but we also offer many other services as well. Our goal is to make the process of forming and maintaining your Ohio business easy. Check out our services below.
Our Ohio Registered Agent Service
Our Ohio registered agent service offers domestic (in state) and foreign (out-of-state) businesses access to a local, Ohio-tax-paying registered agent.
It is important to choose a registered agent that you can trust. Missing important state and legal mail can result in fines, lawsuits, and, in the worst cases, the dissolution of your business.
Once you sign up for our registered agent service, you’ll immediately be logged into your secure site, and we’ll be able to receive service of process on your behalf same-day.
For only $49 a year, our Ohio registered agent team will accept legal notices and lawsuits on behalf of your business, upload them into your secure online account, and make sure that you are made aware of them quickly.
In your secure online account, you’ll have access to state and legal documents received or filed on your business’s behalf, as well as our full library of important documents and forms that you might need when filing with the Secretary of State.
We will also send annual report reminders for businesses that require one, making sure you’re aware of due dates and what you need to file!
What else do we offer?
In addition to our quality Ohio Registered Agent Service, we provide businesses with handy services that help their company thrive.
Business Formation Service
For an additional $100 (plus state filing fees), we can form your Ohio business for you! We offer comprehensive corporation and LLC formation packages that make starting your business in Ohio easy and stress-free. Along with one-year of Ohio registered agent service, you’ll also have access to everything mentioned earlier—a secure online account, annual report reminders, and our library of state forms.
You may add any of the following services (listed below) when you sign up for our Ohio Registered Agent or Business Formation Service. Or, you can add them later in your secure online account as you make decisions about what is best for your business.
- Tax ID – $50. Your EIN (Employer Identification Number) or FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) is like your business’s social security number. We can obtain an EIN for your business for an additional $50.
- S-Corp Filing – $100. S-Corp is a tax election (not a business entity) that can benefit some businesses. If you decide this is best for your business, we can file the election for you.
- Corporate Book – $60. A corporate book holds important documents like your articles of organization, corporate bylaws, and annual reports. This can be sent overseas for an additional $100.
- Corporate Seal – $40. A corporate seal is a stamp used to emboss your company’s name on important documents. We can also send this overseas for an additional $100.
- Apostille Services – $300 with overnight shipping. An apostille is a certificate that authenticates business documents being sent internationally.
Why hire Ohio Registered Agent LLC?
As a local Ohio business ourselves, we pride ourselves on our stellar customer service and our commitment to our customers. We know that you just want things done fast and right the first time.
We offer quick filing, dedicated customer service, and our prices never change after you’ve signed up. Plus, we send you an email check-in after a year of our service to see if you want to continue with us—no automatic charges!
Reach out with any questions to one of our expert team members or sign up today!